Friday, February 03, 2006

Get this: I'm so tired I've foregone checking any and all webcomics for a whole week. Yes, it's true.

Happy birthday to Matt!

And that's about all I got to say about today. It was a good day. The nap in the middle was really great. I also got the last of the painting supplies I need. So it's just waiting for my photo paper, and rounding up film and objects for use in a photogram. I feel like I'm so close to done with this first week, and when I am done, I'm going to do a little jig in celebration of not breaking down for a whole week. Not just any week either, the first week of school, which was pretty darn stressful. Wish me luck for next week when layout starts.

Also, today in Poetry Workshop, I managed to argue with the professor and mention ninjas at the same time. I'm not sure if I'm elated or depressed.

No comments: