Saturday, February 25, 2006

just call me sheep-faced mackenzie

Well, a lot has happened this week. Emotionally it's been quite a roller-coaster, which I think has something to do with failing in the area of getting enough sleep. No matter if six hours is enough for most people, it's not enough for me. Luckily I got nine hours last night, so I'm on the way back to sanity.

I have a ton of stuff due Monday, a couple papers due Wednesday, and a lot of art history reading to catch up on. So this weekend is going to be pretty busy. Things like spring break are looming closer, and all the extra associated work (like cleaning my room) is starting to weigh on my mind. I am, however, just trying to take one day at a time... I've made it four weeks now without breaking down. If this gets to be a habit, I might make it all the way through the next seven weeks of school. = )

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the road back to sanity...

...is that the yellow one?
cuz i think i always choose red.