Sunday, February 26, 2006

"his facial hair irks me"

So, this whole catching up on sleep thing isn't going as quickly as I'd like. I'm supposed to get a couple good nights' sleep and then be as good as new, but it seems more like I'm getting a couple good nights' sleep and... my body still hates me when I wake up. How unfair is that? Also, motivation levels are rapidly dropping. I think my emotions are on a more even keel after getting adequate sleep; unfortunately, they're holding steady at the level titled "the stress is getting to me."

So yeah, all that goes to say, pray for me this week. Especially today and tomorrow. I have two big crits tomorrow, but I'm grateful that my papers got moved to Wednesday. I have no idea what I'm going to do for my research paper... but I have two more days to think about it!

No comments: