Sunday, February 12, 2006

though chains be of gold

So we did screw up the first issue, but I tore it apart with my black magic marker, and that made me feel slightly better. Sort of a cleansing process, or a redemptive process - like if I know what my mistakes were, I can take them back or something. Anyway, next issue is going to be freaking flawless. I swear it on the rest of my cookies.

I so hate it when my curiousity is thwarted, you know? I seriously do. Which is why I'm going to not explain that statement. If I have to suffer from the pangs of curiousity then so does everyone else (or maybe those are just pangs of hunger... it's been seven hours since I ate last).

Ok, so probably most of you already read that last rant. But I woke up this morning and felt like a bad person and repented of my post, so I'm deleting it. Here, yet another internet cliche is being fulfilled. Sigh.

No comments: