Tuesday, February 21, 2006

And when I am alone,
Oh, and when I am alone,
And when I am alone give me Jesus.

And when I come to die,
Oh, and when I come to die,
And when I come to die, give me Jesus.

You can have all this world,
But give me Jesus

---------------------------------------------------

So, I guess I'm feeling better about God lately.
Simply too much time and energy is being spent on school
and work and stuff to be spent on spiritual agonizations
that don't really have any kind of answer. I'll know
when I know, if I ever know, and if I don't... well,
then, I guess I don't. At least, that's what I'm
thinking right now. In another six months or so, who
knows? I might have a freaking lot of spiritual
agonization going on. = )

4 comments:

Captain Shar said...

Good...sometimes I wish I could turn my brain off, just for a little break. I don't think it's going to happen for a while for me yet, though.

ReformationGirl said...

Hey Kenzie!

What classes do you have on Fridays? When I visit in March I'd like to go a class with you. It's coming so fast, I can't believe it! I can't wait! It's going to be so much fun!!

Mackenzie said...

I have Photo 1, Art history 2, and Painting 1. If you're at all interested in any of that, you're welcome to come! My studios are kinda long; about 2 1/2 hours, so you wouldn't have to stay the whole time if you didn't want.

Mackenzie said...

And also, I can't wait till you guys come!