Saturday, January 28, 2006

today I had a very awkward experience. I started walking into the bathroom, and there was a man there. Yes. In the bathroom of a girl's floor. I think he was the father of a girl on my hall and probably assumed no one else was left on the floor or something, but it was still very awkward. I went back to my room. Then used a different floor's bathroom.

I also finally decided on a project for J-term break. Unfortunately, break is just about over. I'm making a triangular fold-out book, and I hope it works and looks good at the end. At least it's not for an assignment, so no pressure.

It's totally hard to get up in the morning at a decent time when you know there's no reason to get up. No classes, not going to breakfast, don't particularly need to get the fiddly projects done by a certain time.... Or maybe I just have trouble getting up because I'm lazy. It's going to be interesting to have an eight o'clock this semester. And bioethics at that. Not the sort of class that's particularly fascinating, at least not enough to wake one up and keep one awake for a whole hour first thing in the morning.

Alright then. Toodles.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeah my first block class this year is spanish III. i have a teacher that likes to talk a lot.

im so screwed(in terms of staying awake)