Saturday, January 07, 2006

nihil curo de ista tua stulta superstitione.

So, apparently me pretending to be drunk is amusing. Liz definitely is. If we ever get around to actually filming the drunk character, it's going to be a fantasticly funny film.

The first week of classes seemed really short. Oh wait, it was only three days long.

I'm excited for the weekend. And, while creative writing class certainly doesn't seem to be very challenging to so far, I'm confident (and also slightly giddy, since it's after midnight) that something good will come from it. That might be rash confidence in my prowess as a writer and a self-motivated person, but I prefer to think of it as faith in the process of writing. It's kind of like the gospel. God's word does not come back empty, and a whole bunch of writing doesn't come back empty either. At least one good idea has to come out of three pages a day. It's practically a law.

And also, I think I caught the rhythm of Eavan Boland.

No comments: