Saturday, January 21, 2006

questions that contain their own replies...

Yesterday was such an amazingly good day, I suppose I shouldn't be surprised that today was a bit of a letdown. Well, I should say that yesterday was an amazingly good day except for when I got freaked out and couldn't go to sleep until almost 4 a.m. But that's technically part of today. So, seeing as I couldn't sleep until then, I slept in until almost 11, so my day started off really slow. I mean, most times I'm not against slow, I just keep getting frustrated that I can't get back on a decent sleeping schedule after the all-nighter.

I at least am making some headway on my Mabyn story. If I can finish it and whip it into shape over the weekend, it's going in my portfolio for creative writing. I estimate that I have about ten pages of writing to do before next Tuesday, not to mention all the revising that goes along with that. So yeah, it's definitely crunch time. On the other hand, I'm trying to enjoy the relatively relaxed pace of this one more week. Actual spring term is going to kick my butt. = ) I'm sort of excited though. I mean, more or less. In my saner moments I want to cry at the thought of all that work, but for the most part I'm excited.

Liz thinks we (our whole group) should give up complaining for lent. I just have one question... did Lent already start?

No comments: