Friday, August 10, 2007

the dust has only just begun to fall, crop circles in the carpet

So. On Fridays I am going to be updating my blog for Messiah College. In consequence, I probably won't update this blog on Fridays, except to link you to my post over there. I hope that eventually this gets easier. I spent four hours this morning working on that post, and I don't even think it's very good.

Also, I guess I'm experiencing fundamental doubt that my voice is worth hearing or is interesting in any way, shape, or form. The alternative, though, not talking, is worse. If I can't be an artist or a writer because nobody cares about what I have to say, I'd rather find out now.

I wish that my template on blogger looked that amazing. Ten zillion points to anyone who can tell me how to make it so.

Alright. I'll talk to you later my loves. I'm going to Greg's house this weekend, so I probably will not access the interwebs.

[Yes, I know, the conversation I put in the MC post is pretty much fictional. But I needed a segue.]

4 comments:

Captain Shar said...

If you can customize your template over there, you can probably access the html; you could copy and paste it into the template section of this blog.

I think that might do it for you. Just save the old html first so if it explodes you can go back to how it was.

Unknown said...

MC is paying you to blog? Amazingness! And weird too...

-Ruth

Mackenzie said...

Mmm, see, I didn't customize my template over there. Justin "How do you master the web?" did it for me.

Anonymous said...

You write very well.