Saturday, July 07, 2007

my smile muscles hurt

Ruth, I know that you occasionally read this blog. Well, let me tell you, your wedding was totally beautiful. I'm going to remember the look on your face as you walked down the aisle. I'm going to remember that Micah couldn't stop smiling the whole ceremony, even during the parts about if-anyone-knows-any-reason-you-couldn't-get-married. I'm going to remember Jess's huge laugh, and the way you both turned back towards her and smiled. Even though I didn't cry, I teared up a little, because you've been so excited about getting married for so long, and the day finally came. Congratulations, love. Have a wonderful honeymoon. = )

Even though the wedding was in Delaware, a place I've never been before, seeing everyone from the house really was like coming home. I haven't felt so much at home since I got to Pennsylvania. I feel comfortable when I'm with Greg, but it's not exactly the same kind of homecoming I feel with the Bertram House.

I don't know if I'll be able to keep being friends with my old friends from before this year, but at least my Bertram House friends pick up just where they left off and rock on out together still. = )

Love from Pennsylvania,
Kenzie

No comments: