Thursday, July 05, 2007

for pony!

I got to say, that's the best war cry I've evere heard: "For pony!" (You should read Looking for Group.)

I saw Matt at dinner. He seems busy with his rewrite. He commented that I blogged the most this semester, even though I had totally crappy internte access. Well, I'm not going to apologize for that, nor am I going to apologize for the fact that I'm probably going to post like every day now that I have real internet access. I am what I am and probably I am going to keep blogging.

Work is going to be tough for the next couple of weeks. We do a lot of publications, and there's a lot of details to remember about everything. It was a long workday. But I made it and I guess that's all that matters? I think I can do this, though, I really do. The combination of newspaper experience and grading experience from working with Dr. Dzaka is pretty perfect for this job. Also, they said that my job duties may involve blogging about my study abroad travels. How funny is that? They have no idea, but I'm all over it.

The U.S., I'm noticing, is kind of lonely actually. In Bertram House and the convent both, there were people that I love just chillin' at all hours, and I had standing invitations to do fun stuff. Now it's kind of like. . . I have to make up my social circle all over again, kinda. I wonder how much work it's going to be?

It's been raining here like crazy. It kinda makes me sleepy.

My card refuses to work on my floor, so I guess I have to go bug the card services lady again tomorrow on my lunch break. Sigh. That means delaying my parking permit process and signing contract process and everything else. But what can you do? At least they managed to fix my meal plan today.

1 comment:

Captain Shar said...

(From your last post): No, I don't like that song either. It always struck me as blasphemous, because God puts the thing-ness in other things.