Wednesday, August 02, 2006

as long as there is one smoldering coal in the barbecue of justice, we can still cook up a giant steak of victory!

Upholstery. Upholstery upholstery upholsteryupholsteryupholstery.

Upholstery is a hard word to spell several times in a row. So it's a good thing that as long as there is a single slice of meat on the deli tray of justice, our sandwich of righteousness will always be a low-fat and tasty victory!

You get at least twenty pionts if you can identify the source of either of those quotes, and another twenty if you don't laugh at me for quoting them.

We're re-upholstering this super ugly chair we have. And I'm earning all kinds of new blisters from the process. But it's kind of heartening to learn a real-life skill that you can put to practical use. Maybe if I can't find work as an artist after I graduate I could re-upholster things.

2 comments:

Andrew said...

Well, Google didn't know the quote. I'm guessing... The Tick.

Mackenzie said...

Good guess, but no.