Friday, August 04, 2006

hey baby, let's get metaphysical

According to Jenn's recent blog, that's the worst pick-up line ever. Pretty hysterical, no?

Did you guys see the new visiting hours? Upperclassmen dorms have almost twice as many as the underclassmen dorms, and apartments have 12-12 every day. I wonder if the Simple Living house counts as an apartment or an upperclass dorm? Or maybe we count as neither, and can set whatever arbitrary visiting hours we want? We already decided upstairs is off-limits to guys, which I think is a fantastic idea (I mean, we have a whole house! No need for them to come poking around in our bedrooms and study room), but as to other guy-visiting-etiquette, we have been less than decisive. Of my 5 housemates, 2 are engaged, 1 probably will be very soon, 1 intends to become a nun, and 1 person is unattached. So we've all stages of commitment to accomodate.

Also, I had a donut for breakfast this morning. I'll lose those 5 pounds later.

No comments: