Monday, August 21, 2006

varying degrees of draconic fierceness: climate as affecting heat and intensity of dragon flame

I would like to write that essay. Jenn suggested it (give credit where credit is due, and also wild plaudits for great senior thesis paper ideas). Don't you think Crystal Downing (heteroglossia!) would love reading that paper? Probably a lot would get lost in filtration... but it could still be fun!

Five days from heading back to school and I think the adrenaline is finally kicking in. Today, I might even get some things done. Go me.

Quotes from the weekend 'camping' trip:

"We could go... count coupe on a grizzly bear."

"My dream is to be a chicken-juggler."

"I have to Mike Wallace, for real!"

"Oh look! It's little teenage punks!"
"Hi, teenage punks!"

"A lot more than I thought got lost in filtration."

"That closet smells good. You should just leave it open and... have a barbecue."

1 comment:

ReformationGirl said...

Hey Mackenzie! Did you get my paper? I was just wondering... if you haven't had time to look at it- thats OK too!! Just let me know :)