Wednesday, March 08, 2006

fred hatched!

That's our moth. Meredith's moth, rather. He came out of his coccoon today. And we got to see him. And his name is Fred. He's apparently a polyphemous moth (gosh I hope I spelled that right). I have soooo much work to do before spring break, but I'm excited that it's almost here.

For instance, sophomore review is soon after we get back from break. Thursday the 22 to be exact. My appointment is for 11 a.m. I am so scared. That means I need to get a move on and select, mat, and repair any pieces that need it.

And right now, I need to get back to work, and in the in-betweens, I need to finish writing out my art history flashcards and memorize the crap out of them. And also finish my painting. And pack. And do dishes. And do a load of laundry. And write a poem.

I did arrange for all my references for oxford, so that's good. And also I critiqued the whole poetry packet, did bioethics responses and reading, and many other things.

So, goodbye. For another little while.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

we, or maybe just i, might come down for spring break.

will you be there during the first week in april still??

Anonymous said...

oops. i missed and only typed a b before hitting enter. i think my enter key moved left a little.

Mackenzie said...

Yeah, I'll be here the first week in April. At least, unless something goes unprecedentedly wrong. = )