Monday, September 12, 2005

... and ah! bright wings

So, apparently Naugle is an amazing dorm. And by amazing, I mean completely bizarre, but funny. I went down to the basement to do my laundry today, and what do you suppose was going on? Eight guys randomly boxing each other (not all at once). Awkward, but very very funny. I came down to dinner, and in the main lobby I was amazed to discover some guy dancing around and playing his guitar. Not only that, he was accosting random females and asking their names - if they gave them, he introduced his friend Josh and started playing on the guitar, singing, "Will you go out with Josh? Will you go out with Josh?" Yeah. It was pretty hilarious. No way something like that would happen in Solly, for sure.

Weaving homework for Tuesday is done - at least my part. Emily was still down there working when I left, but hey, I did a whole bunch of work for both of us on Sunday, so I'm trying not to feel guilty about finishing first.

Pretty freaked out to find that it's September 12th already. In exactly a week I'll be nineteen, and I don't really feel ready for that. Well, not for a birthday away from home at least. It is, however, starting to feel more natural that I'm here and work all the time on one aspect of homework or another. I seriously got more free time working fourty hours a week and taking a biology class at the same time. At least I enjoy some of it. Not that I have any really overridingly fun classes this semester, but I don't have any overridingly miserable classes either. Give thanks!

And.... that's it, pretty much. Too much to do, and me too tired to do it, but where there's a will there's a way.

1 comment:

ReformationGirl said...

hey mackenzie!

sorry I havent kept up with, but I've been reading your blog so I feel as if I have! I emailed you my blog too, so hopefully now we can keep better in touch!

talk to ya later,
-Abbi