Friday, September 14, 2007

"this is my dream, i dreamt it. i dreamt that my hair was kept, then i dreamt that my true love unkempt it."

- Ogden Nash

Somehow Ogden Nash is just stuck in my head lately.

I have blogged, once again, over at not as good as an ice-cream cone. This time I talked about the incredible sense of well-being I get from entering a classroom where some of my closest friends are located.

Is it odd to say that I got struck by a sudden pang of homesickness for my college people today? Even though I am at college and seeing them. I don't want to think of this ending.

So. That is the end. 'Bye loves - have a lovely stormy friday afternoon!

2 comments:

Mrs. Micah said...

Sometimes last fall I would get horribly homesick for all of you. I can only think it was because I knew I was going to lose you eventually. Or perhaps that's just how our brains are wired funny.

Captain Shar said...

I know. Besides all the living-expenses stuff, that is what I am most worried about for next year. That I will find even one person to live near that I friend with half as well as all of you.