Sunday, December 31, 2006

"poorly executed prank, or sublime dadaist installation piece? you be the judge"

WE HAV CRISMUS HOSTAJ. GIV US A MILEON DOLARS AND U CAN HAV IT BAK. IF U DONT -

Wait wait wait. I missed it? Can I still take it hostage if it won't come for another 360-something days? Yes? Well. I'm sure the President and his cabinet will take such a badly spelled ransom note seriously.

Well. Look at that. I'm back in Alabama. And sick. Pretty much I'd like to sleep for the next week until I feel better. But I have the interwebs again... and my own bed and couch, upon which to lounge and be invalid. Mom and I are watching the new Pride & Prejudice right now, and we previously watched some Poirot mysteries. And soon I'm going to make some tea and go to sleep. And if all goes well I will sleep for a good eight or ten hours, if not the whole week.

So. I hope everyone's Christmas has gone well. Mine was good. I still haven't had a chance to settle down and be home, though. My room is still piled with boxes and suitcases. How much should I bother unpacking before I leave again for Italy in mid-February? I'm not sure. I'll think about it later. When my head is not about to explode. (I am currently of a phlegmatic disposition. ell-oh-ell. Medieval humours, anyone? = D)

2 comments:

Captain Shar said...

Choleric all the way!

Anonymous said...

I think I'm melancholic, actually. It makes me happy that you mentioned medieval medicine on your blog. :) Which isn't very melancholic, actually... Hm.