Thursday, December 14, 2006

and then i found five dollars!

woooh! so close to done with my finals! just one more critique to go and then i'm home free (sort of). i started making some menus today for when y'all come, and that was kind of exciting.

I took a nap this morning at 5 a.m. didn't sleep for long, unfortunately, hence it was a nap and did not actually constitute going to bed. Then I got up again like two hours later to finish my paper and my photo II project. I hope no one is insulted if I take naps this weekend.

Does anyone have plans yet as to when they're heading home? I'm trying to let my aunt and uncle know when I will get to their house, but I have no idea when the leaving-type-things will happen. (This is not in any way supposed to mean that I'm anxious for you to leave, duh! 'cause you're not even here yet. But if you know, if you have plans, then let me know.)

Loves,
Teh Kenzie

4 comments:

Captain Shar said...

I am planning to bring some breakfast food, probably bagels.

I am leaving with Andrew and Meredith, whenever that happens.

Also, I may be there a bit early on Saturday, but I will hang out outside if I'm underfoot.

Mackenzie said...

It's OK to be here a little early. I thought the check-out process would be much more convoluted than it is.

Also, I think Lucy's also planning on bringing bagels... so you two could coordinate? or something?

brenderlin said...

My dad wants to come up on Sunday and leave on Monday. Probably early so really just Sunday for all intensive porpoises.

Captain Shar said...

I will buy boxes of cereal instead, then.