Saturday, December 16, 2006

"salvation - made possible by the contributions of jesus"

Hi loves!

I don't know why I'm posting, since you'll all be here in a matter of hours, but I guess I just haven't typed in so long I felt the urge. That's right. No typing! No papers! Not even any time in the darkroom! (Although I do sort of miss that)

And now? Working on packing the last few boxes... and baking a few things, and wonderfulness like that. Dude, I hope my crap all fits in the car (this has become a mantra for me - which I think means that I need less stuff or I need a bigger vehicle).

I have such a feeling of well-being when I wake up lately, knowing that I don't HAVE to get up, I just decide to get up because hey, there are things to get done to get ready for fun things, and Jenn is here to hang out with, and there are movies to be watched and food to make and books to read and write.... It's just so PEACEFUL!

1 comment:

brenderlin said...

I know the feeling. Joel and I are over at Chad and Amy's, and we slept in until 11 today.

Verry nice.