Monday, December 04, 2006

the land of spices; something understood

Hellooooo from the land of Granthm, PA! Remember how last time we talked it was really warm here? Well now it's freezing. Frigid, freezing, cold. I don't know anymore synonyms for "freezing," which is prolly sad 'cause I'm an English major. But we'll say it's the cold that's froze my synapses into a mere semblence of the intelligence they normally produce... all the time.

So. I turned in my Med-Ren Lit essay today. I'm really nervous. Also, later today I conference with Helen Walker to discuss my final essay. Considering how badly the last essay went... I'm totally nervous. But I'm getting a sort-of normal amount of sleep (taking into account who I live with) so maybe I won't cry all over the place. Also? Final prints for Photography are coming up due. AAAHHHH!

But you know, I'm totally excited to see all y'all college people again in 12 days. Or somewhere thereabouts. Wish me luck with everything I have to do in the meantime, yeah? And I hope you all break like ten legs.

No comments: