Monday, November 27, 2006

"To stand inquiring right, is not to stray;/ To sleep, or run wrong, is."

- John Donne

It's almost the end of the semester. I find myself shaking my calendar and yelling, "It's almost December?!? No! Take it back!" Unfortunately, all this gets me is a mess of papers (my calendar is the repository for almost every piece of spare paper that I think has something important or fun written on it).

Let's take a look at the next few weeks, shall we? Fourteen days until finals week. In between then, I've got an advanced writing final essay due, five reflections for comp theory, two research papers, three art projects (possibly more if I learn the gum bichromate process)... Yeah, actually, that might be it. Besides, you know, work and layout spreads and the newsletter. Hey, that doesn't sound too bad. It could be way worse. Knock on wood. And I think I may only have one actual final exam (woot for writing and the arts!). So. Lots of loves to all. Hope your Thanksgivings were amaaaaaaazing. = D

1 comment:

Andrew said...

Oh, man, the semester is almost over! I get to go home, to flee this prison! But yet, so much work yet to be done before I go. Christmas Break doesn't give me all that much time either; there are only ten or eleven days when I don't have any family/friend things to attend, and I'll most likely spend every last one of those days working.

Sigh.

Spring semester, anyone?