Thursday, November 23, 2006

it will be in the key of delicious

Today we ate turkey, and just about every imaginable fixing besides. Then I took a three-hour nap, and then I finished the first very, very rought draft of my research paper. Then I went to do more work onlines, but discovered that refworks hates you if you're not on campus. So that's a no-go. Which is frustrating, as I never have time to work on Dr. Powers' bibliography when I'm on campus. But anyway. That doesn't really matter.

Then came the snacking this afternoon and evening, and the reading of webcomics, and the eating of delicious chocolates. And that about brings us up to the present, when the blogging takes place. Happy Thankgiving, everybody.

1 comment:

Andrew said...

That picture amuses me to no end. I've yet to figure out why.