Wednesday, November 15, 2006

"go away, and take your stupid with you"

Thank you Andrew, for that link on your blog to that one comic with the one amazing quote. I forget specifics. Pretty much my head asplode.

Today was a very sucky day. A very, very sucky day. Hopefully it will get better. Pretty much I'm just blogging because I realized it's November, so I've been officially blogging for like two years now, and I've always celebrated the blog's birthday before. So... happy birthday blog? Birthday, at least.

I miss you guys. Coming here for Christmas may not work out after all, I discovered. Or if it does work out, it will have to work out very, very sneakily. Also, I hate it when your supervisor forgets to sign your time sheet... so you get paid two weeks late.

1 comment:

brenderlin said...

Well, sneaky it is then. Make it so!