Sunday, October 09, 2005

Mood Ring, O Mood Ring

O tell me, will you bring the key?
To unlock this mystery....

In other words, I got a mood ring while at the Renaissance Faire... Mwahahaha! Fear the mood ring!

The ren fair was fun - super fun. Super exciting fun. It rained and was windy and freezing, but that really only got annoying towards the end of the day. At first it was just absurd. Lucy and I were the only ones who showed up for "Will Shakespeare's Auditions" so... we were the auditions. It was amazing. Especially since Lucy would quote all the lines of a conversation when he was only going to give her half of them, and then he would hop up and down and say, "Abriding! We're abriding!" And we got the long-lost "autograph" of "Will Shakespeare." Haha.

And there was a gorgeous piratical coat... which Lucy swears will soon become part of her arsenal as a professor coat. And by arsenal I mean wardrobe. = )

[yawn]

I should go do homework. So I am. Because I don't want to get saddled with a ton of stuff tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've found that dancing to disco or euro-techo-pop stuff helps considerably when one is saddled with tons of homework. Which means I'm constantly dancing away 'cause PHC wouldn't dream of us students having a breather now and then, unless we're campaigning. Bleh!

~Candace