Thursday, October 06, 2005

Alas, Alack, and Lackaday.

I won't, under any circumstances, say that I'm done with my color & design homework. If I did, we all know I'd be up until 2 am finishing it. And the professor thinks I'm some sort of crazy perfectionist... whatever gave him that idea?

I am, however, done with the weaving part of my weaving project. I can say that, because I already cut it off the loom, and even if I were to decide it wasn't done yet, I couldn't do anything about it. I just have to finish off the edges, wash, and press. Coupla hours' work, and I'm done.

Saturday will be a day of adventuring to the Renaissance Faire with Lucy. Haha! Take that, thou foul feind! Avast! I'll split thee from nave to crown! Thou black-hearted varlet!

Hahaha... I make me laugh sometimes. And then I wonder why.

Romeo and Juliet, well, we'll stop there. Say no more, say no more. It is what it is and let it be done. Thankfully we're over halfway there. Only all the melodrama of dying and discovery left. Thank goodness my family life isn't that screwed up!

Writer's Cookout went well, I guess. As well as could be expected when there were crowds of people there I didn't know. And by crowds I mean about sixteen or so. I probably made an idiot of myself ten times over, and I felt quite socially unacceptable by the time I left, but ah well, such is life.... I think that if I had a male version he would be a hermit. Or surprisingly adept at social things, and I can't decide which I would hate him for more. But, "that is purely metaphysical speculation, and, like all metaphysical speculation, is profitless." Only I don't remember if the exact quote is "profitless" or not. I feel like "profitless" is much too intellectual for that character, but I forget.

Off to more Romeo and Juliet, anon dear friends, we shall meet again in peace after the suicides....

2 comments:

ReformationGirl said...

Hey Mackenzie,

What is that "Methaphysical speculation" quote from? It sounds SO familiar! Ha, funny how that happens eh?

Miss ya!
-Abbi

brenderlin said...

Whatever you do, just don't let Brice anywhere near your projects...(baaaad brice...)