Saturday, October 15, 2005

Even a 3-day weekend

isn't quite enough time to relax. Especially not since every class has something due during the three days of next week.

Life has been like a dream recently, and not in a oh-how-wonderful-and-relaxing way either. It's more like I feel like I'm sleep walking through all of it. Now, this could be due to the disruption of my sleep habits the past few nights. Whatever it is, I wish it'd stop. I want things to be perfectly normal and I want to feel perfectly stable for ever and ever amen. But, barring that, I'd like to be ridiculously happy for ever and ever amen. Or barring that, I'd like to be a ridiculous genius for ever and ever amen. Or....

Right. This is me being whiny. Feel free to give me a slap. Life, all in all, is good. Just a couple days of fighting being either really foolish and giddy or really out-of-sorts is getting a little bit old. It was probably a mistake to read those Dorothy Sayers books - all the characters end being so "shatteringly happy" that one feels quite hollow. Of course, they are fictional characters. And people are always being killed, otherwise they wouldn't all be so happy, but still. Maybe I should take up detection and investigate murders. = D

This is me being foolish. And to stop this foolish trend, I think I'll go back to my room and do homework. Because, after all, that's what weekends are for: homework. Lots of lots of it. And a little bit of running randomly around. But mostly homework.

Au revoir....

Woa-woa-woa-woah.... (je te plumerai)

No comments: