Tuesday, October 25, 2005

I feel like I should have something terribly poetic and profound to say tonight. I think it's a combination of the rain, the dark, and the stress that makes me feel slightly melancholy and slightly writer-ish. I feel like rain ought to be inspiring rather than just plain annoying, and that melancholy ought to be good for something (like motivation to write). All week I've been scrambling to get things done the day before they're due, and that never makes for happiness. I'm much better if I can plan a couple days ahead, or snatch a few minutes' free time, even if I never end up doing anything with it.

The finger is probably doing better today. Anyway, I'm typing with it and it doesn't hurt, so that's a good sign, right?

Mandatory floor meeting tonight - yippee doo-dah day. RA evaluation forms, which I think is kind of ridiculous, because we've only had them for half a semester so far. How are we to know if they really are good RAs or not? They might suddenly become totally awesome next week, and the RA forms would totally fail to reflect that. But then, if you're a lousy RA, I suppose you know by halfway through a semester. Funny, though, I don't remember filling one of these out last year. Heh.

My gloss at least is done for tomorrow - that's the one I thought would be like pulling teeth. Optimistically I'm hoping I only have an hour's worth of Color & Design to do by tomorrow, and that the floor meeting will take 15 minutes tops. And, again optimistically, I think my theology midterm went well. Especially considering that I only spent maybe two hours studying for it. I figure that because I heard the material in two classes, in multiple seperate lectures, and because I could fill out the study sheet without too much trouble, that my level of confidence is reasonable.

Now if only my assignments were. = D

No comments: