Friday, October 21, 2005

I will, I swear, write soon about my trip to Fallingwater. I will write about being on campus over break, and about how my room exploded. I will write about canvases, and movies, and why the heck I have to get up at 5:45 tomorrow morning. I will write about all the ingenius ways there are to make yourself get out of bed when face it - you really don't want to. But, alas, all of that must wait until later. Because now, well, absolutely nothing calls me - it calls me with desperation that makes me want to go and do absolutely nothing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Friday evenings were made for doing nothing. Or perhaps you were predestined to do nothing tonight. Calvinism certainly has some positives.

~Candace

ReformationGirl said...

Hey Mackenzie,

I do want to hear about your trip to Fallingwater! Your mom told me a little bit about it at quiz practice on Friday. She was really impressed that you went by yourself and everything! Good job! Can't wait to hear about it
-Abbi