Tuesday, August 12, 2008

"in the cove the old turtle surfaces again"

Me: We're crazy. It's like we met in a mental home. A mental home of AWESOME!
Greg: [looks confused]
Me: What'cha talkin' about?
Greg: [laughs hysterically] Whaaaaaat?
Me: I forgot how to say "What'cha thinking!" I panicked!
Greg: [laughs until he cries]

Me: C'mon man, we got to get groceries! Piece of . . . garbage!
Greg: Did you just call me a piece of garbage?
Me: I was trying to think of something a cowboy would say! But I panicked!
Greg: [laughs hysterically]
Me: Sheep wrangler!!
Greg: Whaaaaaaat? [continues laughing]
Me: Like mutton! And you can cut its skin off and make a coat!

Me: I could get a tiny ice cream for my tiny fridge!
Greg: Really? You don't like ice cream.
Me: But it's tiny! It would fit in my fridge! Or we could get some tiny cheeses! Oh look, there's a tiny shoofly pie! I love shoe fly pie!
Greg: I don't think we can use this coupon because it's only valid with a $10 purchase.
Me: I could get some juice.
Greg: Do you really want juice?
Me: Yes! I really want juice! It will fit in my tiny fridge! The only thing in there is tiny baby gherkins. [starts laughing] Do you get it?. . . because they're baby gherkins in a baby fridge?


I think Otakon affected our brain capacity. Well, OK. My brain capacity.

No comments: