Saturday, August 16, 2008

ow, ow, ow ow ow.

Firstly I spent four hours moving last night. Then I didn't finish before they locked up the buildings, so I finished moving this morning, which took me about an hour and a half. I moved out of a 2nd floor dorm room and into a 3rd floor apartment in a building with no elevators.

Then I walked over a mile to pick Jess's car up from the mechanic. Good thing it's so close, or else I wouldn't have been able to find anyone to take me there until Monday at the earliest.

My arms and legs hurt.

Also, I feel brave because for the next two weeks I'm sleeping all by myself in my new apartment. And last night I actually made it to sleep and slept pretty well. I'm crossing my fingers about tonight.

Now all I have to do is actually move in and de-clutter-ify. Which, judging by how many dishes I'm going to have to wash because they were stored in Greg's moldy, damp, basement, may take a long time.

Maybe once I forge a path through the living room I'll call it quits.

No comments: