Thursday, August 21, 2008

"hear a phoebe sing his only song. this summer's day is hovering--"

--The Weepies

I think I've posted nearly every day this week. What is wrong with me? Oh yeah, there's not someone around to gab to all the time, so I end up with a lot more time to think while I type.

Weird.

I've been doing a lot of reading and thinking this last half of the summer, and I really like it. It's what's missing from every semester -- the leeway to stay on any given topic until I feel like I've mastered it and can move on. Granted, I produce way more under the pressure of the school year, but am I producing better things? I'm not sure.

Apparently, I really can't help but think out loud at least once every day.

Also, today Greg comes home! And tomorrow I have some unexpected time off! YAY! And then for the weekend I'm going to Philly to visit my Megan! HOORAY!

I will return on Monday!

No comments: