Wednesday, May 06, 2009

apparently i greatly exaggerated

I have only posted 717 times on this blog, not nearly 750. Ah, well. Numbers were never my deal.

Do you want to hear a sad thing? I have already eaten all of my Easter candy. It is not even a full month later! I am a candy fiend. Also, apparently I am getting old. Sitting cross-legged or with my legs tucked up under me is no longer comfortable. It makes my hips hurt and my legs go numb in about seven seconds.

It's been raining for about four days now, and very overcast. Thank goodness! I've never been so excited about rain! It means that at the creperie, no one wants to sit outside, and at my marketing job, no one wants to call to have the outside of their house painted. Woot woot! I hope it is rainy ALL SPRING! Keep your fingers crossed.

I am looking WILDLY forward to having this Sunday off and to having ALL WEEKEND off for two weeks after that. It will be rad! We will party! We will rock out!

(When I fall asleep at 8:30 p.m. on Friday, the instant I step out of the car from work, I'll have Greg take a picture and upload it here so you can have a chuckle.)

Oh, that brings me to the other part of my life that will be changing. Starting next Monday, I'll be working 3-8 p.m. on MWF. Which, quite frankly, SUCKS. But in June, I will only have to work 3-8 on Mondays and Fridays. Which is mildly better. MILDLY.

Yes, O Complain-O Tron, I live spout misery on my blog.

Really, things are not bad. I am just tired from working the last ten days in a row and looking at the next three days knowing I will have to work all of them. But now it is only three. So that is a win. And I get two whole weekends off later this month. So that is a win, too.

But still keep your fingers crossed that it rains for the next three months so my life is more sane.

1 comment:

Lucy said...

Well, it looks in a fair way to be rainy. And if it rains on July 15, then you are golden:

St Swithun's day if thou dost rain
For forty days it will remain
St Swithun's day if thou be fair
For forty days 'twill rain na mair

Yours with archaic English rhymes,
Lucy