Tuesday, January 06, 2009

even breathing feels alright

Yes, even bloggers take vacation!

And what an eventful (and yet blissfully relaxing) vacation it has been. We folded tons of origami orchids. We figured out where we're going to live. We drove 27 hours. We got "pounded" (apparently in the south when a party is thrown to outfit a new couple's kitchen with food it's called a pounding). Due to too much caffeine on the way home and being in a stranger's house at night, I slept somewhere around two restless hours last night and finally got out of bed at 4:30 a.m. I came to work this morning to find 43 unread messages in my inbox.

Yes, I can already see that it's going to be one of those weeks. One of those 11-12 day periods. (Only that much time separates me from getting married?)

In other news, we are seriously in need of some plastic ice cream buckets. If you can find me some, you will be my hero.

No comments: