Monday, January 12, 2009

and there was evening, and there was morning -- the first day.

Last night I stayed in the new apartment for the first time!

And you know what? I feel so much more happy and excited to be getting married now than when I was staying at someone else's house.

Also, Jenn is now here and telling me funny stories and offering to take things off my list -- and she actually CAN because we're in the same place so I can easily hand her documents or whatever. How lovely. I hope it doesn't mean that I'm developing Bridezilla Syndrome that I'm delighted to be delegating. I've always been taught the value of compromise and being content with what you get and working around other people's plans -- and I've been TRYING to remember that, Mom -- so when I get what I want it feels so weird. But really excellent.

And you know what? If I've been a monster, don't tell me until after my honeymoon because I really don't want to do any soul searching until then.

1 comment:

Captain Shar said...

Congratulations! I'm safely in LA, and I hope your honeymoon was heavenly. I'd love to hear from you when your whirlwind dies down a bit.