Monday, July 14, 2008

WOW HOW DID VACATION GO SO FAST?

I'm back from Maine, for those of you who probably didn't even know that I was there. I recapped the trip at my MC blog and find myself too lackadaisical to re-post it here, or to re-re-cap.

The summer is just about half over. Goodness gracious! And there is still so much to do! I'm planning on sweeping it out of the way in one fell swoop and then relaxing my heart out the rest of the time. . . . I finished my show with Greg at Cafe Beracah, so we only have to go and take it down, now. He sold a piece, and arranged another show in the Lebanon area, and we might both have another joint show next year. We just have to follow through and figure out the details. Exciting! Yay!

I'm so tired! Have I said that? But feeling somehwat mentally rejuvenated by my vacation. Although my family is possibly heavy on the sedentary aspects of vacationing, I think it functions as a retreat, where we can really gain a little mental strength back.

Well. So I'm back. And tired but also re-energized. That's a good feeling. If I think about it, I'll ask Greg to send me some photographs of our art show that I can post online.

No comments: