Wednesday, July 30, 2008

nananana -- feelin' groovy

Well, guess what? I found a job for which I am actually qualified. And,
although it's a little complicated because I won't be available to
start the job until
January, I'm applying anyway. Because it makes me feel better. And
because it provides impetus to update my resume (which I just did in
March, so it shouldn't be too complicated).

Also, what? Me interested in food blogs and craft blogs and things of a similar nature? Are you crazy?

href="http://smittenkitchen.com/">Smitten Kitchen is a
place I often check out for recipes or just strange food anecdotes.Mmmm. . . just linking to it makes me hungry!

Also, apparently Etsy is the place to be for handmade things. Which interests me. Because it's on teh interwebs, and people make stuff, for fun. Like Princess Lasertron, whose personal style I admire. But could never, would never, emulate. But still awesome.

And, if you like vintage beads and things and just want to drool over something lovely , you should totally visit French General. I've got to say, this stuff made me smile a lot a lot. SO COOL!

And, in other news, I begin my sentences with lots of "also's" and "and's." Do you think it's a disease?

2 comments:

Andrew said...

I'm sorry, Mackenzie, but the prognosis just came back from the lab. You have Andsalsos Disease. Also, it's contagious.

Faux LeRoy said...

Also I hope you didn't catch it from me because I think I tend to speak in andsalsos a lot. Whoops. I wonder what other fun things I could leak into your vocabulariz! LOL. '~'