Saturday, April 29, 2006

that time of year thou mayst in me behold

when exams are about to eat your SOUL!

Monday - classes, with icon and nature projects due in photography, my painting needs to be mostly finished on pain of death as per Daniel Finch's orders, and the usual art history schluff.

Tuesday - classes, except I might skip bioethics. Poetry portfolio, sketchbook, and self-assessment due.

Wednesday - Reading Day! And I get to go see my new house! And possibly put my fridge in storage.

Thursday - My poetry "final exam." Whatever that actually means.

Friday - Photography portfolio due.

Monday - Bioethics final exam at 8:30 a.m. Then Photo "final exam" at 10:30. Basically just viewing everyone's portfolio.

Tuesday - Art history exam at 8 a.m., then painting final critique at 10:30. Done by 12:30.

Whew! Sounds like one crapping long marathon. And in the midst of all that, I have to find time to pack up all my crap. And clean. And I'd like to actually spend some time with my friends, too, since they won't be around all next year. Sigh. Well, that's why I'm not blogging or online or whatever other mode of communication I use to talk to you. See you in a little over a week.

1 comment:

jemmo said...

Good luck with those. It's sort of like Hell Week in the theatre... your soul gets consumed and all you can care about is whether you get to sleep tonight.