Monday, April 10, 2006

i sometimes feel like sysiphus

Is that how you spell his name? Guy who has to perpetually roll a rock up a hill in heck.

But! Good news: I got a new battery for my camera and it's been workin' fine and dandy. And! I turned in my painting today, so that's off my mind. Everyone was nicer to it than they should have been, but... I guess I don't actually mind that, so much. There was one part of it that I really liked a lot (the rest of it could have been burned). I'm thinkin' if I get to choose a subject for any of our next paintings, it's going to be people. They're difficult, and maybe if I paint them enough my rendering skills will just go through the roof....

Advising night is tonight, so I'm hoping to get the art side of my schedule all ironed out. Then I need to set up an appointment with my english advisor and see how many rules I'm going to skirt in taking these classes completely out of order. = )

I also discovered something in taking a little break from blogging: when I don't blog, I hold a lot more conversations with myself in my head. = D

No comments: