Tuesday, April 04, 2006

and the legs of the beetle were broken

Well, I wrote a sestina last night. Kind of a double stretch for me, since I don't like (or normally use) form, and I usually write poetry which is much shorter than a sestina. So I guess that's good. And it's not a terrible sestina. It's just definitely not great.

I feel like I don't have anything to say recently, so I fall back on whining. But I decided that if I don't have anything to say, then I just don't have anything to say, so I'm not going to say anything (try that five times fast). So I might not be blogging for a while. A couple weeks, whatever. Who knows? I just feel bad about whining all the time.

2 comments:

brenderlin said...

Aww, so no posts til after lent, then?

Mackenzie said...

No, it has nothing to do with Lent. I've smashed Lent so badly that it might as well not exist. But no posts until I feel like I can post without complaining.