Saturday, February 23, 2008

"to letter," yes, a verb

I realized that I haven't posted since Febrary 5. Eighteen days ago.

In those 18 days, many things have happened. Thank goodness I can't remember most of them, because otherwise I might be completely overwhelmed and unable to move forward with tomorrow.

Senior show, my writing seminar capstone paper, my poetry project, my research paper, everything is pretty much ungodly. I've taken to lying on the floor and wailing "EVEN JESUS WOULDN'T DO THIS MUCH HOMEWORK!"

Whether or not Jesus really would submit to this much homework, I don't know. Probably he'd be alright at staying motivated.

Luckily, I am surrounded by people that are hilarious. So things are mostly alright.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And fortunately, you are one of those awesome, hilarious people. :)