Tuesday, February 05, 2008

i hate senior year. basically.

I officially have six weeks until my senior show.

WOW.

I've felt so combative ever since finding that out that I insulted every single person in my senior show group and went on to insult other friends of friends for "being good at everything."

Not to their faces or anything. But I definitely yelled for hours. How am I supposed to complete my senior show and my 30 page paper for writing seminar and my senior honors project all in the same semester? That is the question at hand. It's not a very happy question. Hopefully it's one that has an answer.

Anyway, since then, I've just been punchy beyond belief. I forgot where the toilet-flusher-lever-thing on my toilet was, for instance.

Basically all this goes to say that I am thoroughly unhappy with starting spring semester and I can't handle my life. And if I had to go back and do the double major all over again, I would have argued and fought until I got to take the senior writing seminar in my junior year.

And on my desk are two fun books I got for J-term break and didn't finish. . . they're looking woefully at me, and I know I won't see the inside of a fun book for the next three months.

No comments: