Thursday, February 22, 2007

"dear god, don't let me fall apart. . . i have turned away and searched for answers i can't understand"

- Jars of Clay

Alright my loves, I guess I will soon be posting from Orvieto. Apparently there is a pizzeria, Charlie's, which has a good deal on wireless internet, so I won't be completely out of touch, I am pleased to say. And of course there is always the usual postage service, which takes a week or so to deliver, but is fun and just like being from the 18th century.

Alright then. Don't let any kind of anything bite. = )

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Benvenuto in Italia!!!!

Someone had to say it. :) I may be a tad early... which is very un-Italian... but hey, it's the thought that counts, right? Love you... good luck with culture shock, and enjoy the food!