Tuesday, November 04, 2008

i saved the 695 post for a good cause.

Now there's a lot to catch you all up on.

Last Tuesday Greg and I tried to go to New York City and got into an accident instead, due to freakish snowstorms blanketing New Jersey. I think one place got 14 inches. We were one of 5 cars off the road in a particular place, and yet no one was hurt.

The next day, Wednesday, I got an internship with Central PA magazine that starts this Thursday. Woot!

Sunday, Greg and I finally made it up to NYC to visit friends, and that was wonderful. Without mishap, in large part, just tiring.

Last night, I woke up really sick with the stomach flu, so today I just chilled out and didn't go to classes or work.

This has allowed me to watch nonstop re-runs of The Daily Show and the Colbert Report. Clearly, I am utilizing my extra time for educational purposes. I'm so up on this election stuff, it's not even funny.

Oh, and I got all my old info from my old computer to my new computer! Yay! Now I just have to re-install a few programs so that my ipod is fully functional, and I'll be golden.

What's next on my rigorous schedule? Rustling up some kind of light dinner.

Quote of the day:
"I have felt like election day is a more special day than last week on my birthday."
-- Amy

Man, people are all about this political thing, aren't they? Good thing I had my ballot in a while ago, 'cause otherwise I'd be having all kinds of last-minute debates. Oh, and I would have had to drive with the stomach flu.

No comments: