Thursday, December 04, 2008

things are slowly falling into place

Firstly, I have a place to stay until I get married, thanks to Christine.

Secondly, Messiah hired me as a consultant for the month of January, so I'm going to be earning a paycheck, albeit a small one, in a month that otherwise might have passed without any productivity.

Thirdly, the lady at T-mobile is wildly helpful. Today a customer came in wanting to trade in an old phone that the store doesn't sell anymore -- so she nabbed it and is holding it for me. I can pick it up tomorrow. For free. The only catch is I have to buy a charger, but that's only like $20. She also found the unlocky-code thingy for Greg's AT&T phone, so he can move to the T-mobile plan. How rockin' is that? I've never met such a helpful salesman in my life.

So. We only have to find a permanent place to live and a permanent job. But you know, thinking about how much is falling into place in the last couple of days is encouraging. Somehow everything will work out fine. Somehow.

Wish me luck.

No comments: