Monday, May 12, 2008

Well, then. The last few days have left me absurdly happy. It's amazing what a difference a few days of relaxation with no deadlines and no rush makes on my psyche. It really is really, really amazing. My mind isn't broken after all. It just needed a little more breathing room.

It's also turning out that Greg and I are ridiculously organized thinkers-ahead. At least, I would like to think so. Barely more than a week after we got engaged, we've decided things! How great!

And. . . yes, it's also been raining for three days straight.

Oh, and I also found a bike at a yard sale. Kind of beat up, but not too bad. And not too expensive. Whee!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay for breathing time. When you graduate, you won't know what hit you. Sure, there's a lot of responsibility...but I think you'll still be surprised. I'm actually reading novels for fun again.